Dear MB Family,
Some final details for parents attending tomorrow’s MB Senior Night activities:
- Call time for students is 4:00 PM out in front of the school outside the exterior band room doors in the grass wearing official (blue) Blue Devil Band Shirt. Bring all masks, bell covers, personal sticks/mallets/instrument, etc.
- Gates open at 4:30 PM. Game starts at 6:30 PM. We will play the anthem shortly before kickoff apx 6:25 PM.
- Tickets for admission are $6/$4 from what I was told.
- All parents/family MUST enter the gate by the baseball field at the edge of the student (band practice) lot near the gym. The band will go through the gate on the other side of the school near the tennis courts, but parents/family MAY NOT enter with the band.
- We have 10 min at halftime to recognize our seniors. Carson Kitts will be the announcer again. Those wanting to give flowers as gifts, etc. may do so when the student name is called and info read.
- Reminder to all Seniors being recognized that I need the Senior INFO form by the end of the day TODAY!
- I expect the game to end around 8:45 PM, but we will have students call for rides at the beginning of the 4th quarter when there is roughly 20-30 min of real time left in the game.
- If it starts to rain at some point, we will NOT stay in the rain and will have a plan to spread the kids out in a safe space until rides arrive.
- Please follow all safety protocols and precautions.
Marching Band Schedule Change for NEXT week. We were notified yesterday afternoon that HC will host the state soccer tournament next week and there can’t be any other activities outside during the tournament.
Please see the adjustment to the in-person rehearsal schedule next week:
Monday 10/26- Percussion 4:30-6:30 PM, Color Guard 5:00-7:00 PM
Tuesday 10/27- ALL Woodwinds AND Brass in the student lot 4:30-6:30 PM
Thanks to all for your support!
Director of Bands
Henry Clay High School