Dear Band Family,
I hope everyone had a good weekend. As we rapidly plunge into week 2, I wanted to pass along some reminders:
- The students should establish a good daily routine and check each Canvas class every day on their dashboard and keep up with the rotating HS class schedule.
- The band classes will have all details listed for the day and week along with any other info for that class on its Canvas Homepage.
- By now, our students have enrolled in an online music platform named Collabra Music and joined one or more of our classes: percussion, ADV percussion, symphonic band, ADV band/theory (wind ensemble), marching band
- We will get interested jazz students enrolled tomorrow (Tuesday, Sept. 1). Remember tomorrow, ALL new HC jazz members will meet with Mr. Bayerle at 1:00 PM. Please check your email for the link.
- Any returning HC jazz students will meet with me at 1:00 PM. Please check your email for the link.
4. Please don’t share any HC band class meeting links publicly for security purposes.
5. Students should contact us with any issues regarding Collabra and I will work with the owner to resolve them quickly.
6. Students may still contact counselors to add 0 hour ADV Marching Band or ADV Jazz Band or reach out to us for help.
7. Please fill out any last INSTRUMENT requests. Please check your email for the link.
I am going to try to get all remaining instrument requests filled this week. Stay tuned for time and details.
Thanks to all for a great start!
Director of Bands
Henry Clay High School