HC Band Parents-
We are are very excited to give you details regarding the 2018 Henry Clay Band Picnic with the Pops. This event has continued to grow each year and this year will be no exception. The committee has been working very hard to organize the event and the students have continued to work hard to provide an evening of incredible music.
One area each year that can be a daunting task is organizing and purchasing the tables for the event. The committee decided this year that these are the steps that each family MUST follow in order to be guaranteed a table. The tables are first come first serve, so it is very important that each family follow the steps below to ensure a table.
- We will begin selling tables at the parent meeting on Monday, April 16 @ 7 pm. If you attend the meeting you can pay for the table in person. Carlyn Moore and Michelle Slayton will be in attendance and will accept payment by cash, check, or credit card. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PAY IN PERSON AND WITH CASH OR CREDIT CARD.
- After the parent meeting, all other table requests must be mailed to Carlyn Moore at 3896 Plainview Rd, Lexington, KY 40517. When Carlyn receives your check, she will then email you a diagram of the remaining tables. NO MAILED PAYMENTS WILL BE ADDRESSED PRIOR TO MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2018.
- Upon receiving the the diagram, you will reply with your top 3 table choices. Carlyn will assign one of those to you pending no other emails were returned prior with same requests.
- Email reply’s will be read in order and tables assigned accordingly. Again, this is a first come, first serve process.
- Carlyn will send you an email confirmation of assigned table for your group.
**PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY**
- No money should be placed in the dropbox in the band room for tables. This money will not be collected and will be returned to the family/group.
- ALL payments other than at the parent meeting on April 16th must be mailed to the address given above. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Again, we are very excited about this year’s event. If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to Mike Jones at email@example.com or 859-229-4034.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the concert.