Dear Marching Band Family,
Here’s your round-up of Need-To-Know as we head into a BOA weekend:
- Get the updated itinerary here: https://henryclayband.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/boa-north-carolina-itinerary-updated.pdf
- PACK THE PARKING LOT today!
- Pit Crew needed to help load the trailer after rehearsal today! If you can, come early to help bring out the uniform carts. Head count needed for field passes today!
- Bring food or money donation for feeding the band no later than this afternoon. Check or add your food donation here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090e4ca4af2aa4fb6-snacksmeals
- Pick up/pay for Spirit Wear this afternoon. Mrs. Scott will be on the lawn near the band room.
- Savané will be on hand this afternoon with your last chance to buy Infinity rings to benefit the band.
- Check the itinerary for BOA trip packing needs. Be sure to bring a sleeping bag/air mattress for the Y.
- If you need contest information about the site/tickets/etc., check this page: http://www.musicforall.org/11-regionals/winston-salem-nc-regional
Henry Clay Band Boosters