Good afternoon, Marching Band Parents! I wanted to send out a reminder about what is still needed from our senior parents for the Marching Band Pool Party. Below is the email sent out on Monday and I have updated it to reflect what I have received and/or told I would receive.
Pool Party for Marching Band Students
WHERE: Hartland Pool*
WHEN: Friday, August 5, 2016, 9:00-11:00 pm
After the potluck and the parent preview show, ALL the marching band students are invited to the Hartland neighborhood pool to swim and continue the celebration of their hard work.
The SENIOR Marching Band Parents are in charge of throwing the pool party for the kids.
As part of our responsibility, I am asking that you send in the following items to make this party a success!! Here’s what we have and what we still need.
- 1 (20 to 36 count) containers of individual bagged chips, pretzels, popcorn – I STILL NEED AT LEAST 7
- 7 boxes little Debbie or hostess individual wrapped cakes/desserts – I STILL NEED AT LEAST 4
- 3 packages of 50 count plastic cups – COMPLETE I DON’T NEED ANYMORE
- Packages of individually wrapped candy bars, candy, etc. – I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THESE
- 6 – 2 liters (favorites are Dr. Pepper, Coke, Mountain Dew, Orange, Root Beer, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Ale-8) – I STILL NEED AT LEAST 19
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org email and let me know what you are able to contribute.
You can drop off your items to me tonight (Wednesday) between 5:30 and 6:00 or right before the potluck in the cafeteria. Let me know if you have any questions. THANKS SO MUCH!!
*DIRECTIONS TO POOL: From Man-O-War take Tates Creek away from Lexington. Turn left at the 2nd Hartland Pkwy. (Look for the brick entrance.) Go about a mile and pool will be on the right. Turn in after the pool and park in the lot behind the pool.