Pool Party for Marching Band Students
WHERE: Hartland Pool*
WHEN: Friday, August 5, 2016, 9:00-11:00 pm
After the potluck and the parent preview show, ALL the marching band students are invited to the Hartland neighborhood pool to swim and continue the celebration of their hard work.
The Senior Marching Band Parents are in charge of throwing the pool party for the kids.
As part of our responsibility, I am asking that you send in the following items to make this party a success!!
- 8 (20 to 36 count) containers of individual bagged chips, pretzels, popcorn
- 10 boxes little Debbie or hostess individual wrapped cakes/desserts
- 3 packages of 50 count plastic cups
- Packages of individually wrapped candy bars, candy, etc.
- 25 – 2 liters (favorites are Dr. Pepper, Coke, Mountain Dew, Orange, Root Beer, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Ale-8)
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you are able to contribute.
You can drop off your items to me Tuesday night between 5:30 and 6:00 or Wednesday night between 5:30 and 6:00 or right before the potluck in the cafeteria. Let me know if you have any questions. THANKS SO MUCH!!
*DIRECTIONS TO POOL: From Man-O-War take Tates Creek away from Lexington. Turn left at the 2nd Hartland Pkwy. (Look for the brick entrance.) Go about a mile and pool will be on the right. Turn in after the pool and park in the lot behind the pool