Hello Everyone, It was great to see everyone tonight! Just a few more quick reminders for camp!
– Please be sure you are well hydrated and do not drink milk (that never ends well 🙂
– Remember to have your own 1/2 gallon insulated water jug, labeled with your name on it.
– If you have not turned in your physical form, please do this as soon as possible. We must at least have the medical form before the student can participate in marching band.
– The office has given us permission to have all freshmen band students attend the same HC Freshman Orientation on Tuesday, August 2nd in the morning. Students should attend orientation, take lunch and then join us again after lunch.
– Conflicts with rehearsal should be very rare throughout the season, but in case of emergency or it can’t be avoided, the conflict MUST be submitted via email or in writing at least 1 week prior to the conflict. Please understand that we coordinate, prepare, and carefully plan each rehearsal so communication is the key. There will be make up assignments for missed time.
Looking forward to a GREAT year! Thanks and feel free to touch base any time.
Sincerely, Bill Kite Director of Bands Henry Clay High School