Bingo for Saturday Night, Jan. 23

Dear Band Family,
I hope everyone is getting ready for the big snow storm. I have received a few questions around bingo for Saturday night. I have been in communication with the bingo hall’s owner and he has asked me not to make a final decision until Saturday around noon. Please understand, when making my decision I will keep in mind the safety of our parents and students. If the hall owner makes it possible for us to have bingo and keeps the hall open, we will still have to have bingo on Saturday night. I will keep everyone updated around our decision. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
Thanks again for your support,
Tony Spencer
Band Booster President